Even with the enormous reach of social media, email is the area where a majority of your effort must be focused. Why? You control it. You don't own or control Facebook, but you do own the ability to email other people. Facebook could change their algorithms (again) tomorrow. Twitter or Instagram or Pinterest could be gone someday, but email won't.
Plus studies show a far higher percentage of people buy from emails than from social media.
During this session, you'll learn what email truly is, why you need to master how to use it, and how. Whether you're a beginner, or have been using email for years, you'll come away ready to use the tool of email to a greater degree than you have in the past.
- How to find your target reader, so you can more effectively market to them
- How to easily get your first 100 people on your email list
- How to market yourself and build a fan base BEFORE you're published
- How to build a profitable email list
- What you can talk about in your emails
- How to get more signups from your website, to your email list
- Why email marketing is the number one place to sell books. Social media is important, but even now, email is as important as ever
"I loved learning about MailChimp — Taylor showed me this is something that I can do, even thought I came in with no experience. I now feel confident about building my email list!"
- Sandy Frykholm, May 2018 Graduate
"Taylor showed us an easy to follow, effective way to build an email list. And I feel like I can do it, and I want to do it."
- Grace Roca, October 2017 Graduate
Taylor Rubart owns and runs a marketing company called Flannel Media, based in Bellingham, WA. He's taken his knowledge of marketing, and brought it to the author realm.
Are you ready to build a profitable and effective email list? Are you ready to build a base of raving fans even before you publish a book?
Then this course is for you.
As with all of our courses, this is 100% risk free for you to try — if you aren't absolutely thrilled with this course, you have 30 days to return it for a full refund. That's how strongly we believe in this material.